CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Wedding Websites.........NERD!

I understand the benefits of technology but must they be applied to all facets of life? By this I mean wedding websites.........Wow has the traditional invite become outdated? Did I miss the memo? Was it given via secret sign by Jennifer Lopez in the Wedding Planner? Seriously, wedding sites make me sick. I do not need to see all of the pictures you pulled off of your myspace account, the world does not care that you ate Chinese on your 8 month anniversary. But the kicker are the captions, written in the first person and chalked full of inside jokes. I have an Idea, typically an engagement is a time for the couple to grow together and prepare for marriage. Honestly nerds spend your time reorganizing your Lord of the Rings figurines not creating one of the most regrettable websites in history. What is wrong with people. Send out an invite not an email.

0 comments: