CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Rubber Justice.....


All you dog lovers out there I assume are in the same boat as myself, the USS Disgust with thousands of pounds of dog crap heading towards Michael Vick House (hopefully his cell soon) I am completely disgusted with Michael Vick for his participation in dog fighting and cruelty to animals. I was unaware he was Afghanistani where dog fighting is extremely popular, Idea if he wants to dog fight send him to the middle east we don't need him here anymore. I am amazed that he would treat dogs in such a manner because after watching his actions both on and off the field I thought he was a female dog, a B*** or at least he acts like one. Well, a wonderful person out there has come up with a Michael Vick Chew Toy (www.vickdogchewtoy.com) in which the proceeds go to help stop animal cruelty. I would get no greater satisfaction than watching my dog chew off good old number 7's head (if my dog were big and strong enough). Honestly words cannot even explain how disgusted I am with this guy. All I can say in between Mike Vick and Flavor Flav black people have been set back 50 years.

0 comments: