CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Ramblings.......

Here are a few things I feel strongly about.
1. Movie Theatre Clappers. Why must you clap at the end of a movie? Who are you clapping for? The actors are not going to make a curtain call. Should we have the pimple faced 17 year old come out who ran the projector so you can clap for him? Or Can we dangle the actual film in front of the screen to accept your applause? New idea, don't clap! Instead tell your friends how much you like the movie so they will go see it also.
2. Coffee Smell of 7 Eleven. I cannot go in that place without smelling like coffee for the entire day! I leave 7 Eleven every time with a complementary caffeine buzz via inhalation.
3. People who play their music loud while driving. I don't care to listen to Limp Bizkit, therefore I am not riding in your lifted 4x4 truck. Or did miss the official declaration making Mexican polka music cool? Man where have I been? What I love most is the rattling of your license plate drowning out your music caused by your excessive bass.
4. People Who Park Too Close to Your Car. Bottom line don't do it. If you park to close to my car, I will spit on your windshield every time!

5. Popped Collars. Why are people out there still popping their collars? Just because the mannequins collars are popped at the Buckle and Hollister does not mean it is actually a good fashion decision. Just a warning if you pop your collar you will be mocked and people may mistake your for a douchebag just look at these guys.

0 comments: