CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Bringing sexy back


So one year ago I had an accident with a little body part I like to call my spine. I went on the most expensive wake boarding trip in my life, 1 year and about $3000 dollars later my back it still giving me problems. It all started having to one up a friend, well as it turns out I won because he didn't herniate any thing in his back. Surgery came in Feb and then it felt great until 1 month ago, when my leg and foot started going numb. This resulted in my 3rd MRI in a year, and lo and behold the nerve root is inflamed. So its off to physical therapy and another back injection. Now its limbo time waiting the steriods to kick in and relieve the pressure on the nerve and the pain to go away. I think Ill start lifting weights as I am all jacked up on the clear, all this balco in my system, I hope my head doesn't grow to 6 times its normal size. Since Select Med and the Doctors have done their part I feel it is my part. So in the words of J.T. I am gonna bring sexy back! Thats right tomorrow I am starting a full court press on my health and its on, I can hear the weight crying as it knows it will loose its home soon!

0 comments: