CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

LA Stink!


As a fan of the crew on Miami Ink, I was very excited to see Kat Von D's show LA Ink. After watching the first two episodes I am ready to give up on the show all together. The show follows the extremely talented tattoo artist Kat Von D after her departure (firing) from Miami Ink as she goes about starting her own shop and recruiting artist to work with her. Here are the reasons why I feel this show stinks!
1. Every episode Kat Von D feels the need to tattoo a celebrity, this is too LA for me. If we want to see B-List jackasses doing things they will one day regret we can watch movies of Lindsey Lohan snorting coke off the bathroom floor of clubs in Hollywood on TMZ.com I don't need to see a drunken Steve-O talk about getting a tattoo for 20 mins and 2 mins of the actual tattoo.
2. I don't feel sorry for you, the first episode opened up with a montage explaining her situation and made it sound as though she chose to move back to LA and open up a shop, when in truth she is a pre-madona that caused drama at her last shop. Its no surprise that her shop is not ready.
3. I don't care how much fun its going to be to work with the artist you will have in your estrogen packed shop. If I want sappy women having fun I'll read a Marry Higgins Clark book or watch Sex In The City. You are a tattoo artist in pretty much every language means Bad Ass not fun time with the girls.
4. The intro to the show sucks, plain and simple. Dancing with yourself? really? Perhaps that's what you will do when your series is canceled.
5. Kat Von D is indecisive, she can't stand up to anyone and plays the victim role, I thought this was a reality show no actors involved.
6. Fewer interviews, there is no need to have 10 minute soliloquies about your life and struggles you are going through!
My adive is shut up and tattoo that is what makes good TV!

0 comments: