CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

ROXY = FOXY?


I submit that if it were not for The Quiksliver subsidiary ROXY that girls from the states of California, Utah, Idaho and Texas would not know how to accessorize their vehicles. If I had a quarter for every girl I have seen from one from of the afore listed states driving a car with ROXY sticker on the rear window I would have enough money to buy an endless supply of $20 dollar puka shell necklaces from Hollister. Do Girls think it is a rite of passage? "Once I get my ROXY sticker I'll become a hot surfer girl," wrong! And does a ROXY sticker paired with a lei hanging from the rearview mirror equal hotness time two? NO! Where has this idealogy come from? I never saw Gidget driving her woody around with a ROXY sticker slapped on the back of it or perhaps these stickers are laced with a magical potion I call self esteem. Bottom line say NO TO ROXY STICKERS! Any single men out there, boycott girls with ROXY stickers on their cars.

1 comments:

The Belchers said...

I agree whole heartedly.