CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 23, 2007

UFC......


Lately I have found myself obsessed with Ultimate Fighting or MMA. I can't turn the televison on without coming across it. UFC has become to Versus what "I love the 80's" and "8th Mile" are to Vh1, or what Sports Center is to ESPN. It's on all the freakin time and the worst part is I can't change the channel. It is like a really bad car wreck that you want to look away from but can't, therefore I end up watching it for hours. For me, Ultimate Fighting has become the new televised poker tournament: I get sucked in and hours later, I'm left wondering where my day has gone. Watching UFC is like going to a Prince concert: both are homoerotic to the max. One just has two scantily clad men beating the hell out of each other while rolling around on the floor while the other has one scantily clad man (sort of) writhing around on stage. I know it's trashy, but there is some primal man-trance I slip into when I watch Ultimate Fighting that speaks to my inner redneck.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

morgan.....white trash!