CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Rules To Live By



Well boys and girls here it is, after weeks of stewing here is another installment of ramblings.
1. Do not Limo tint a car that cost less than $30,000 dollars. Whats the purpose? If you were really that important to the point of requiring a limo tint, it would come with a limo and PS color tints (red, yellow) are never acceptable.
2. Rims should never cost more than your car! If you're car is paid off and your still making payments on your rims its a problem.
3. If you can fit your fist or a grapefruit in your exhaust pipe its too big.
4. If you think you can paste you rear window full of Hawaiian Surfing sticker because you did a semester abroad at BYU Hawaii, you are wrong. Please remove them as soon as possible.
5. Learn how to merge, its that simple.
6. You know what they say about turn signals in Utah: if it's on, it was on when they bought the car.
7. Your 4-cylinder Honda civic does not need an aftermarket wing bolted on the trunk that looks like it was borrowed from the space shuttle.
8. Changing some tail lights is not customizing your car.
9. If you spend 30,000 fixing up your sweet Honda Civic.......Its still a Honda Civic.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Morgan- I'm sorry, but I've never seen worse drivers since I've come down to California. They are SOOOOO much worse than any Utah driver I've ever seen. What's with the 10 second full stops at intersections. I thought it was called the "California Roll"??? Guess not. People block the fast lane down here so much more than Utah drivers. I have been cut off so many times down I here, I want to get a handgun. I didn't think I used to have road rage. That has changed my friend. You know what it is- women drivers (asian) and border jumpers. They all do not belong behind the wheel. You can quote me on that.