CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 19, 2007

Demographics...

What is worse than your wife making you watch Sex and the City with her? I know this is a question asked by 95 percent of married men. Well, the answer is having to watch the tampon and yeast infection commercials broadcast during each episode. Honestly, after two episodes I now know 7 different ways to treat a yeast infection and am up to date on all the "breakthroughs" in the world of feminine hygiene products. What a lucky man I am. I don't know how I was able to survive the 12 hours of my day leading up to our Sex and the City watching session without knowing such wonderful tidbits of information.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Morgan you have 4 sisters and a mom you have grown up with Tampons! GET OVER IT! Now you have a wife so it might be nice know what is out there for those kinds of problems!!!!!!!!

Kalli Ko said...

seriously Mor,

you should be well aquainted with this stuff by now...