CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 27, 2007

10 Things I Hate About byU: Part 1

10 things I hate about byU

1. I hate that guy! you know that guy, the one in your class who is
chalked full of self proclaimed important comments that he feels
obligated to say just loud enough for the 5 people around him to hear,
while shouting out every 5th or 6th for the entire class to hear,
that guy that some how you always end up sitting behind or in front
of....wow i hate that guy. especially in marriage prep class, its like
buddy shut up save your comments for homosexual day they i am sure you
will have tons of personal insights.
2. I hate Fliers! Hate 'em I hate 'em I hate 'em. Perhaps the least
productive method of advertising in my opinion, if you want to
advertise with fliers perhaps you should put your advertisement on the
trash can because that's a persons next stop after you hand them your
cute little flier, it is just as easy if not easier for you to put
the flier in trash insted of making me do it cut out the middle man
throw them away yourself! my solution to the problem is if there
must be fliers, which is up there with if ther must be prostitution or
world hunger or comminuism or murderers, then hand out blank ones and
put your advertisements on the trashcans, i would say recycle cans but
those pretty much don't exist here and that's a whole different topic.
3. I hate interpretive dance and the color guard. Both of which are
designed solely for the purpose of allowing people with very little
skill and rhythm a chance to perform, and these are the people who
exactly should not be given that right. another requirement for color
guard is having a BMI above that of what is considered average.
Interpretive dance/modern dance call it what you want there are so
many names, here are a few i have come up with retarded, talentless,
and just plain stupid. If i want to see people dressed as
construction workers ill go to a construction site, when will these
people learn, you're not a flag pole or a car you're a fat chick
dancing with those stupid black pants with the cut off sweats over
them.
4. I hate the front tuck! the last time i checked BYU was not ranked
#1 by the Princeton Review for having the most Rodeo Champions on its
campus, so why must we show off our lame belt buckles? why why why it
hurts my brain to think about it! no one wants to see your hurley or
abercrombie belt buckle that you bought at (as ironic as it sounds)
The Buckle. Do we feel the need to show of our crotches? Who ever
created this and supports it should have their belt buckle removed
beat with it and then hung using the same belt they wanted to show off.
5. I hate hair! (In this topic i include all aspects of "hair", the
bleach top, the Faux Hawk, The "I am 23 and wasn't bald before my
mission comb over," etc...) Hey ladies sorry to break the news to you
but every day is not prom! Last time I checked the activities
calendar homecoming (which would be the only legitimate excuse for
this hair, and even once year it makes me want to vomit) Then why do I
see this hair day in and day out. I do realize there are allot of
seagulls in the salt lake valley, but why must the women of byu
provide them nests? I just read the PETA website and they love us.
Last year i actually asked for a booster seat (not because i am short,
which i am..well more like average) in my class in order to see over
Mary Tyler Moore who was seated in front of me. Now we have the male
equivalent and that would be the "Fauxhawk" It seems as though
anything that is hip arrives in Utah about 2 years late and stays
about 5 years to long. In fact the other day I saw a guy with a
"Front Tuck," and a bleached fauxhawk riding a razor scooter, and his
name was 1995.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Morgan- I always love to hear a piece of your mind. You are the David Spade of P-town. I am waiting to see your show on Byutv "Morgan's Moanings" or "Provo All-Stars".... I'm sure you can come up with a better title. That's job #1. Job #2 is for you to research Critical Mass and get one started down in Provo. You might have to fraternize with some indie kids, cuz I know they'd eat it up. The whole principle behind Critical Mass is the more the merrier. Get it done and I'll come back up to ride in it! Woo!