CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 23, 2007

A Little Trip To The Office....


This last week I took a little trip to see the dentist. It was time for my 6 month cleaning which ended actually ended up being more like an 8 month check up. So about 1 month ago I decided I would avoid the awkward scolding from the dentist about not flossing, and I started flossing. Guess what, it worked and I passed with flying colors, that's right son and with 1 month of solid flossing under my belt it has become a habit! I may have been able to master the one thing that is harder than stopping smoking and I feel like my deceit is actually going to benefit me in the long run. So with a clean mouth and 1 area to watch what did I do, I went out and got a diet coke. I thought I could hear my newly cleaned teeth calling me a bastard, but such is life. Bottom line there is nothing like awkward conversation with someone who is wrist deep in your mouth and then asks you questions about things they know you didn't do (i know you didn't floss but I'll ask anyway).

0 comments: