CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

What I learned Today.

As Valeri and I sat and ate dinner tonight, I felt like a little school boy as I had learned something new today and wanted so desperately to report it her. Needless to say she was not as amused as I was with the information. This wonderful tidbit came to me today when I was watching animal planet I learned, are you ready....

The Beluga Whale is the only Whale species that does not have fused vertebrae in its neck. It can turn its head, independently of its body.


Amazing! All of the suden the Rafi song, Baby Beluga In The Deep Blue Sea, has new meaning.

I feel as though I have done my duty for the day, passing on this tidbit.

1 comments:

Rachelle said...

I shared this knowledge with someone today because I read it on your blog...I guess we're both nerds!