CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 1, 2008

Man Down!


First there Karl G. Mazer, then Lavell Edwards, then Asian Eddie and the last BYU fixture to retire his Provo All-Star status was Michael Lau aka the Van Wilder of Provo (minus the golf cart, vulgarity and Indian apprentice). Oh Mike Lau, here is my ode to you...You introduced me to my wife, we learned how to slack line together in the Bav Parking lot thanks to the beast, you caught me on my first lead climb when I ate crap on Mr Numbers, you suffered with me when our text books were stolen, we went on many an adventure like the trip to Cali, you taught me how to throw water balloons at the 40 year old dude in the Bav, you introduced me to the wonderful world of Subarus, you rocked the speedos with me in the hot tub, and many more. Thanks for the memories, I thought I was over my yellow fever until i met you my half Asian buddy, much love.

0 comments: