CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 8, 2008

The List.......


So after going to talking to a Doc at Val's office and finding out I have scar tissue in my left ankle I have decided to make a list of all my injuries and weird illnesses that I can remember.

Elementary School:
Stitches on my chin from a bike accident.

Jr High School:
Pretty Healthy

High School:
Trampoline accident: Cracked Growth Plate in my wrist.
Skateboarding: Torn ligaments and a small fracture = cast a crutches
Car Wreck: About 35 stitches over my left eye and a bad back.
Mocking Others: I killed a tooth that required a root canal while making fun of some kids.

Adult Life:
Mission: Torn Quadriceps muscle
Mission: Shattered Radius = Emergency Surgery
Pre-Wedding: Herniated S1-L5 disc wake boarding
Post Wedding: Back Surgery
Post Wedding: Arthritis in wrist so I now take glucosamine chondroitin
Post Wedding: Scar tissue in ankle
Adult life: Fever of over 104 3 times

And whatever happens good thing Val works for a Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery Clinic and has great insurance.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey this is val's cousin in Indiana.....ever thought of visiting a chiropractor???