CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Call me Bode.....

Well it finally happened, last Friday afternoon I went over to the dark side, It was my first day of skiing. Chad Duford took me up to Sundance and let me loose on the back mountain. Lucky for me there was about 6inches of powder to pad my falls. Here is my testimony of skiing, it is so much harder than snowboarding. Yeesh, I was focusing so hard at times if forgot to breath, which only aided my exhaustion. Never have I spent so much time on the mountain on my butt, stomach and in ways I never thought my body could ever bend. I told people to start calling me Bode Miller, not because I was good at skiing but because I skied like a drunk man. In the end I will deem it a success, but will not be starting in any Warren Miller movies anytime soon.

0 comments: