CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Los Deportes...


I was at the gym tonight (I know hard to believe) when I had several revelations. They are as follows.
1. I need to get some sluttier gym outfits or shirts that don't have sleeves, but I am in a bind as I lost my membership to the cool guy club and stopped frosting my hair about 10 years ago and I need to take more time to prepare for the gym, maybe put on some mascara or some waterproof eyeliner, I hear it makes you workout harder.
2. Soccer players are wimps, I glanced up to see a guy get slide tackled and then lay on the ground for several minutes holding his ankle, the rest of team all reacted like there was a shooting on the field, come on get up and walk it off, you pansy.
3. I hate the people in charge of programing on ESPN, come on was there a less desirable game to watch then VA Tech and Maryland, come on who cares, what are the implications, 4 place in the ACC, Oh wait there was a lamer game on and it was in the basketball department BYU vs. Concordia University, who cares. My questions is, why was the UTAH vs TCU game not on, but then again why would you show a game that has potential BCS buster written all over it? oh and to the Mountain you SUCK!.
4. One last thought, why was Pete Carrol not elected president? He's got my vote!


0 comments: