CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

I love hot cheetos....

So I came across this article on NPR and it reminded me of nasty things I ate in my youth that I thought were delicious. Here is a list in no particular order, feel free to add to this list.1. Hot Cheetos: If there ever was a disgusting snack that was consumed by kiddies from kindergarten to high school by the bagload, it would be Hot Cheetos. I swear I ate them one time and my fingers were stained red for a week. Thanks to the Hoover High Student Store for stocking these little red spicy sticks, that look like devil terds and taste about the same.2. Limon 7 Powder: I thought this stuff was amazing. It is basically lemon flavored salt. I don't know why I ate this stuff; it sucked and was sour and salty and tasted like a gym locker. There is nothing more refreshing on a warm day than lemon salt........Not!
3. Lucas Chili Powder & Paste: The powder was like eating lines of seasoning salt mixed with chili powder and crack. That's how addicting this stuff was. Now for the paste, think of the previous mixed with Jello. They came in these little containers and you could keep them in your pocket and eat when the teacher was not looking. Talk about being parched. I hate that stupid wannabe Dark Wing Duck mascot. This stuff looked like a steak rub mixed with Gorilla Glue.
4. Anything sold by the Ice Cream Man: I would have bought air in a bag from the Ice Cream Man, he was that amazing. I think the music had a hypnotic effect on me. Pink panther and ninja turtle bars were my favorite, and let me tell you I am not sure they were even ice cream, and the gum ball eyes were nasty! Oh I loved the ice cream man, that is until he backed over my friends little sister's bike.....on purpose! I will find you Ice Cream Man!!!!
5. Big Sticks: I don't know why I ate these? Maybe because they sold them at my elementary school for 25cents, other than that the were a sub-par Popsicle if I have ever seen one! Down with the Big Stick!

2 comments:

Dave and Ash said...

Wow...somehow I came across this blog. Good to see you're doing good. Congrats on the little guy!

Doctor Dave, Papaw 10x said...

git off the damn cheetos !