CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Requip.....What?

Oh restless leg syndrome, yeah that's right I didn't capitalize it because its a made up syndrome and if it was real it would be called by its real name, Jimmy Legs. But lets not get caught up in the details, there is a medicine called Equip to help with the Jimmy Legs but curing the ailment is not its greatest power. The side effects are far more bizarre than the disease. The commercial shows someone sitting at at table with fresh flowers in vase on it, sipping a hot cup of Joe. Then out of nowhere come the side effects...If you have increased sexual , gambling or other urges please contact your physician. And that's when it hit me, I knew my diet coke tasted a bit different the last time I was in Las Vegas, and it explains why it took Valeri 30 mins to pull me off the Slot Machine at the Chevron we bought gas at. So watch out the next time you're at Circus Circus for some creepy dude in a suit with slicked back hair slipping pills into you drinks. Consider yourself warned!

0 comments: