CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Lights out Hawley

Word on the street is that I have a snoring problem. It's hard to admit such a flaw in my perfect existence. As it turns out I have been coerced to admit my problem. You see the other night I went to sleep extremely tired as I had worked that morning, and after falling peacefully to sleep I began snoring (I personally can't verify this so it all remains heresay) and Valeri came up with her own remedy. Her remedy being smacking me in the face. Apparently this is the new craze; I actually saw a commercial and it said, "warning: treatments for snoring may include bloody noses, black eyes, excessive yelling and ice water being thrown on you in the shower." I never snored before I was married or perhaps it was that I didn't have someone to harass while I was sleeping. So I am refusing to wear breathe right strips because I am not an NFL linebacker and, besides, I enjoy sleeping in a catchers mask much more.

2 comments:

Mike Lau said...

I don't really recall hearing you snoring too much when we lived together but then again you were never there so I can't say for sure.

JPizzle said...

I recall a Saturday morning shift where a strange rythmic humm of snoring arose from the basement. I arrived downstairs to find Jones and Morgan sawing logs like cartoon bears. Oh telos memories.