CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Easy Riders....

So two weeks ago I picked up what I thought was a Honda Trail 90, I soon found out this bad little lady was actually the predecessor of the trusty T90. That is right folks I bought myself, I mean my wife (had to convince her to let me buy it some how) a 1965 CT200. Shes in pretty good shape for being 43, I would dare say she is in such good shape that she classifies as a cougar. This will be my winter project pimping this cougar out for the 2nd Annual "Squawha 1000". I thought motorcycle club life would be dangerous and wild, I was expecting Jack Nicholisan to jump on the back of my hog and crusie the mean streets of provo, but sadly such is not the case folks. No brass knuckes, no chains, no pipes or even switch blades. The little lady, Ill call her Demi in honor of another famous cougar.
Stay tuned, more pcitures coming soon of the other hog.

3 comments:

Doctor Dave, Papaw 10x said...

Go Morg ! ! !

I have a switch blade I'll give ya for Christmas + other surprises !

Emily Frandsen said...

hi morgan and wife! it's been forever since we've talked . . . glad to see you're doing well.
emily t.

Professor Plum said...

morgy... your blog is sweet! i'm in love with demi (both of em). you should check out my new ride... i just purchased her this week. i posted pics at trail90utah.blogspot.com