CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Best Week Ever........

This past week was great, let me lay it down for you dudes and dudettes.
Monday: The good old mac decided to take a poop and all was lost on the hard drive, however my testimony of apple was unaffected and I blame the company Seagate those bastages! the only Monday highlight was new episode of the hills.
Tuesday: Biology Test, Then went to go pick up the T 90 after having some work done on it, on the way home my wallet decided to jump out of my pocket and find its way on to the pavement somewhere, then about 1 mile from the casa I ran out of gas, 90 miles to gallon and it cant make it home, grrrrr.
Wednesday: Math Test and the rest is history.
There were some highlights like going out to dinner withe Radman before he moves to San Jose to start counting beans for the man. Good luck Danen and I hope the Miata does you right in the big city.
Also when a good citizen dropped of my wallet at the house, never in my life have I ever wanted to kiss a man and lucky for him I was not at home when he dropped it off.

1 comments:

Doctor Dave, Papaw 10x said...

Would rarher be Lucky, than good !