CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Peer Presure

As I have been at a loss for ramblings I will fill out this gay survey/chain-letter.

A-attached or single: attached
B-best friend: Valpal and Penny
C-cake or pie:
D-day of choice: a day off work
E-essential item: spandex biking shorts with a good chamois and rainbow flip-flops
F-favorite color: Neon
G-gummi bears or worms: Cinnabears
H-hometown: Glendale, CA
I-indulgence(s): Diet Coke and Ghetto Mexican food, vato!
J-january or july: January - my birfday
K-kids: no daughters please.
L-life is incomplete without: The Wifesky
M-marriage date: Aug 10
N-number of siblings: 4 sisters
O-oranges or apples: Cold Oranges
P-phobias or fears: phobias: "If Thomas Edison had given up and waited for the light bulb to invent him, we would still be sitting in the dark today." -Morgan M. Hawley
R-reason to smile: People tripping over their own feet
S-season: Summer Lovin
T-tag five: GAY
U-unknown fact about me: I once had every breed of dog memorized as a youth.
V-vegetarian or oppressor of animals: I eat meat.
W-worst habit: Biting my nails.
X-xrays or ultrasounds: Don't care just make it better.
Y-your favorite food: Ghetto Mexican or Cheese Cake
Z-zodiac: Aquarius Son!

0 comments: