CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Confessions of a Moustache

I have been growing a moustache for the past month and a half and little did I know I would learn and enjoy it so much.

1. I now know how a voluptuous woman fells, as I have often caught people staring at my moustache, one clerk at a store was not even listening to me while I was asking my questions as he fixated at my upper lip.

2. Men think its awesome and women think its nasty.

3. The other day I watched a little girl about 9 years old walk by me and stare at my moustache, she was looking at it like it was wild animal, her focus was so strong in fact that she walked right into a wall.

4. Older women love it, and I am not just talking about my wife Valeri.

5. People actually envy the super power that enables one to grow a sweet moustache.

6. It makes me look 10 years older and 10 years creepier.

7. People have a hard time taking your serious if you have a moustache.

Bottom line the moustache rules and I hope in the next month to be able to wax it and resemble Captain Hook or Salvador Dali. Let me know what you think of this bad boy.

5 comments:

house of walls said...

I must admit the hairy upper lip is even more disgusting in person. Matt thinks it is really sexy and he wishes he could grow one too.

kkrich said...

you are officially invited to the 'tom selleck awards' happening this year in Napa Valley, Ca the day after thanksgiving. its a man-stache-fest.

good job morgan

singer.phil said...

for some reason i find myself strangely attracted to you now.

Mike Lau said...

Wow I don't if I should applaud you or throw up.

Kalli Ko said...

it's almost as nice as Lane's.