CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 7, 2009

make you jump, jump

Now let me preface this by saying I love me some Kris Kross but wearing your clothes backwards is wiggity wiggity wack! Now on with the story I have an 8:30 am class 3 times a week, what a way to spend a summer, I know! Every morning after snoozing until wife threatens to punch me in the face if my alarm goes off one more time, I get out of bed and the mad rush starts. It is like the Saved by the Bell theme song is looped in my head. So in the mad rush of getting ready and attempting to make it to class on time, in the last two weeks I have put my underwear on backwards, twice and have not discovered this until lets say 1pm in the afternoon. I know what you are thinking, 1 of 2 things. 1. How do you put your underwear on backwards and not realize it until 1pm. or 2. Wow he must have a pretty large bladder to not have to pee until 1pm in the afternoon. Well yes and no, many of those that know me my bladder is tiny. If the average bladder was a gallon Ziploc bag, mine would be the snack-half sandwich bag size. So moral of the story if your are in a rush put your underwear on correctly or it may cause you to be mocked by your wife and create some awkward times at the urinal. I think I am going to start laying my close out like a fireman, any suggestions?

1 comments:

Danen Radman said...

Almost as funny as the time that I was sitting on the pot taking a dump and saw that the tag on my garment bottoms said Small on it, and I realized that I've never purchased size small garment bottoms and that I was wearing my roommates G's...