CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Party People

Snow Beard
(shout out to Jones for capturing this amazing even)

Its been a while, I can barely remember how to use this thing. Well things are rolling right along, Val and the nino are clocking in at 26 weeks. I have noticed that my saturdays are now lame, why cant college football be year round? College basketball come on really, who cares about seeing Eastern Kentucky play on ESPN. Now that the NFL is about to come to a close, I guess I will go back to having Church be my Sunday Highlight. Also I shaved my beard check out the pictures, but the bad news is I now have to keep the nose hairs trimmed high and tight. Boo!
The last known beard picture!


Check out the profile a good two inches deep of beard off the chin!


And there it is, 4 months of hard work down the drain! (well actually thrown away in the trash because no one wants to clog their sink with beard!)

0 comments: