CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Ridin' Dirty

The mountain biking was amazing this morning, I hit up the Ridge Trail at the top of the Alpine Loop, this morning around 8am. It was nice and cool and who doesn't love mountain biking at a mere 8000 ft elevation. The trail was dusty and there were tons of roots, rocks and soft dusty spots. I came around one turn to find two of the guys I was riding with tangled up, when they stood up both were covered with dirt and I mean covered with dirt. In their mouths, ears and noses. Luckily the only dirt I ended up with was on my legs, and folks no those are not tan lines those are the dirt lines from my mountain biking shoes. Something about getting dirty and rad at the same time is amazing. Enjoy the dirt rings.

0 comments: